S.C.C. Pewter Trophy Cup
- Brand: Stieff Pewter
- Color: Pewter With Red And White Burgee
- Description: Pewter Trophy Cup From Sailing Club Of The Chesapeake. With The Engraving Of “S.C.C. 23rd Annual Regatta, 1970, Class C, 3rd, Tate-A-Tate” And Enameled Burgee. Bottom Of The Cup Is Engraved With Stieff Pewter, ATC, P22-12
- Measurements: 3 1/4″ Tall X 9 1/2″ Around Widest Point
- Inside Top Opening : 3″
- Base Measurements: 2 1/8“
- Material: Pewter
- Condition: Fair
- Additional Information: The cup shows signs of age and wear. There are scrapes and marks throughout.
Out of stock
Sailing Club Of The Chesapeake 23rd Annual Regatta pewter trophy cup. This Cup is engraved “S.C.C. 23rd Annual Regatta, 1970, Class C, 3rd, Tate-A-Tate” with enameled burgee. The perfect gift for the sailing enthusiast in your life.
Want to see more? Follow our Instagram page (@instagram.com/designingwomenboutique) to see our latest inventory!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.