Pewter Trophy Cup
- Brand: Stieff Pewter
- Color: Pewter With Blue And White Flags
- Description: Pewter Trophy Cup From Oxford Race With The Engraving Of “Oxford Race, 1970, Class C, Second” And Enameled Flags. Bottom Of The Cup Is Engraved With Stieff Pewter, ATC, P22-12
- Measurements: 3 1/4″ Tall X 9 1/2″ Around Widest Point
- Inside Top Opening : 3″
- Base Measurements: 2 1/8“
- Material: Pewter
- Condition: Fair
- Additional Information: The cup shows signs of age and wear. There are scrapes and marks throughout.
Out of stock
Oxford Race 1970 pewter trophy cup. This cup is engraved with “Oxford Race, 1970, Class C, Second” and has two enameled flags. The perfect gift for a sailing enthusiast.
Want to see more? Follow our Instagram page (@instagram.com/designingwomenboutique) to see our latest inventory!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.