G.I.Y.S. 1969 Pewter Trophy Cup
- Brand: Colonial Pewter By Boardman
- Color: Pewter With Red, White And Black Yacht Club Burgee
- Description: Pewter Trophy Cup For Gibson Island Yacht Squadron With The Engraving Of “GIYS, 1969, Rhode River Race, Cruising Class C, Second, Tate-A-Tate, R. Tate” And Has An Enameled Yacht Club Burgee Flag. Bottom Of The Cup Is Engraved With Colonial Pewter By Boardman, 220.
- Measurements: 3 1/4″ Tall X 9 1/2″ Around Widest Point
- Inside Top Opening : 3″
- Base Measurements: 2 1/8“
- Material: Pewter
- Condition: Fair
- Additional Information: The cup shows signs of age and wear. There are scrapes and marks throughout.
Out of stock
Gibson Island Yacht Squadron 1969 pewter trophy cup. This cup is engraved with “GIYS, 1969, Rhode River Race, Cruising Class C, Second, Tate-A-Tate, R.Tate and has an enameled yacht club burgee. The perfect gift for the sailing enthusiast in your life.
Want to see more? Follow our Instagram page (@instagram.com/designingwomenboutique) to see our latest inventory!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.