Miniature French Military Hat 4
- Label: 5e Hussards Colonel 1805-1807
- Color: Black, Red, Blue, White And Gold
- Measurements: 3″ Tall Without Plume, 8 1/2″ With Plume, 2 3/4″ Top Circumference, 2 1/8″ Bottom Circumference, 10″ Tall On Acrylic Base With Plume
- Inside Opening: 1 7/8″
- Base Measurements From Front Of Bill To Back Of Hat: 2 1/2″
- Material: Leather, Paper, Metallic Cording and Trim, Felt, Feather And Beaded Plume, Metal Pins And Chain
- Condition: Good Antique Condition
- Additional Information: There is some peeling in the interior of the hat. Looks like something is missing from the back of the hat and that some slight discoloration has occurred. This piece is still spectacular even with the wear.
Miniature antique French military hat on acrylic base. This hat has a sticker inside that reads 5e Hussards Colonel 1805-1807. The perfect item for a military enthusiast.
Want to see more? Follow our Instagram page (@instagram.com/designingwomenboutique) to see our latest inventory!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.