The Giving Challenge is a 24-hour fundraising event like no other!
Your donation to Designing Women Boutique during the 2016 Giving Challenge will be eligible to be TRIPLED!!
What is the 24-hour Giving Challenge?
The 24-Hour Giving Challenge is a 24-hour online giving event beginning on Sept 20th at noon and ending on Sept 21st at noon. Your donation of $25 or more will be combined with matching funds and special grants to multiply your donation dollars.
During the 2016 Giving Challenge, The Patterson Foundation will provide:
- 2:1 match for each new online donor’s contributions – up to $100 per new donor, per organization. (Because this is our first time participating in the Giving Challenge, all our donations will be considered new and matched 2:1.)
- 1:1 match for each returning donor’s contribution – up to $100 per donor, per organization
There is no limit to the amount of matching dollars available.
How will Designing Women Boutique benefit from this event?
- The top 10 organizations with the MOST donors will receive grants ranging from $1,000 – $7,000.
- The FIRST 50 nonprofits to get 50 donors to give $50 or more will receive a grant of $500.
- One random donor’s gift EVERY HOUR will be increased by $100.
OUR GOAL THIS YEAR IS TO RAISE EVEN MORE FUNDING FOR THE ARTS AND HUMAN SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS OF SARASOTA COUNTY
Please remember, even a $25 minimum donation can be the one to help us win up to $7,000!!!!
How do I Participate?
Ways you can donate:
- ON-LINE: Go to designingwomensrq.org during the 24-hour window from Sept 20th at noon thru Sept 21st at noon and click on the LINK to our Giving Challenge profile page to make your secure donation.
- IN-PERSON – OUR COMPUTERS: Come to Designing Women Boutique on Tuesday, September 20th from noon to 7pm & on Wednesday, September 21st from 10am to noon and you can use our computers to make your secure donation.
- ON-LINE: Go to thegivingpartner.guidestar.org during the 24-hour window from Sept 20th at noon thru Sept 21st at noon and enter Designing Women Boutique in the Organization Name ‘box’ and make your secure donation.
Please visit www.givingpartnerchallenge.org to learn more about this event. We thank you in advance for your participation in this very important fundraising event.
The 2016 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County which is strengthened by the Patterson Foundation, as well as support from Manatee Community Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.